Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hope:

Hope:

Where there’s a will, there’s a way.

- “The Admins don’t care.”

- “It’s all your fault.”

- “I blame you.”

- “Get out of my way newb.”

- “Get a life!”

Heard anyone of these terms recently? If you have, then you MUST be playing Endless-online. What’s that? Huh? You are? Lucky guess I suppose.

As much as you want to, “throw your keyboard out of the window,” or “bang your head on the computer screen,” we all have to remember. Where there’s a will, there’s a way. Sure, there’s been a “butt-load” of complaining going around these days, but it’s all for a reason. We’re making our issue known. We’re giving the problem a name.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Ok, if you “fight fire with fire,” then you’re only going to lose an eye (lol). If some guy gets mad at you because you (or he/she in some cases) does something wrong; don’t get into a full-on argument. Swallow your pride, and do whatever it takes to resolve the issue. Believe it or not; every small fight that we get into on this online-game contributes to the overall problem. We can’t expect to get anywhere just bickering with each other all the time. “Be the bigger ‘man,’ accept defeat, and move on (even if you can swear that your way, is the right way)."

I was trying to make another Kara-Komic in what seemed to be a desolate area, when I looked at the chat, I saw two people arguing. It was a rather “dumb” argument that went a bit like this.

Person 1: “Move, newb I’m trying to train.”

Person 2: “Stfu loser, I was here first.”

Person 1: “I don’t see your name on it nub.”

Person 2: “I own this area go !@#$ yourself.”

Ok, dumb right? This sounds like two e-cavemen arguing over territory. Sad eh? This is probably what you sound like in most of your arguments too, no matter how many big words you use.

As the main problem begins to unfold, everyone seems to be guilty. Me, you, the game-makers…everyone. As much as you’d like to; don’t point the finger and don’t throw fire, or you could “accidently” put someone’s eye out. It’ll just end up in you losing an eye as well.

Note: Kara-Komic 7 almost done, be patient please. I’ll also add a new poll determining whether or not you think there’s still hope for Endless-online. Be sure to vote.

See you next time.

---Karagu

For those confused:

Basically, this post is just explaining how every little issue we encounter contributes (adds to) the larger overall problem. Whether it’s economic problems or social problems; it all affects us in the same way. “Make love, not war.” --- JET

Edit: To Eggiesamiri,

I’m not going to be on as much as I was on the weekdays. Things are starting to get a bit complicated (I-R-L) and I have to attend to these issues. However, I will still be online on the weekends so don’t worry. Love you, and I’ll see you soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kara. I was on the site when you added this one. Good post, keep up teh good work.

Luv ya lotz <3

Fin.

Btw: Eggie, you're a lucky bitch!!! xD Congratz.

Anonymous said...

To be honest, I think there's hope for Endless-online. If we all co-operate we can make this game flourish like it once was.

I'm an olbie, I witnessed the good-times Endless-online had. I think it can return to them once again.

Bladenstone.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, good post. Lol, I loved the part about the "e-cavemen." Rofl.

Anonymous said...

Nice Kara, I support your "ideals."

Anonymous said...

Uhm thanx Fin..Im lucky to be with Such a sweetheart like Kara and Uhm okay kara same here >.< my friends are starting to think I hate them >.> Sooo...I won't be online much on the weekdays I'll see yah on the weekends tho :P...Luv yah lots <3 <3
(Sadly this is what happends to me when I try to make new friends in rl D: D: Horrible...I kno)