Monday, December 10, 2007

Run While You Can:

Run While You Can:


They always say, “Running is not an option,” but in the case of Endless-online…


Endless-online has been full of drama, stress, and violence, and it’s only getting worse. Many citizens are being pushed to their limits due to the idiotic actions of the spammer d/cers. Everyone is “on-end.”

If you ask me, I think we all need a nice long break to clear our heads, and give the Administrators a chance to fix the spamming problems, if they can.

Below, I’ll post some “Kara-approved” MMORPGs that you could start playing if you decide to temporarily leave Endless-online.

Kara-approved games:

http://play-free-online-game.co.uk/games/MMORPG.htm

(Follow the link, it should take you to a well organized-alphabetized list of fun and free MMORPGs)

I got together with a few Eo players and discussed the status this game is currently in. We’ve concluded that too many people are messing with the game’s “internal-components” and these “hackers” aren’t taking the game seriously. This is a huge problem and if it keeps up, someone is definitely going to get hurt. In order to avoid further pain, I suggest taking a break, but that’s just me.

Go out and do whatever feels right, in the end, it’ll all end the same way.

Note: I’ll include a poll asking if you think taking a break from Endless-online is a good thing or not. Be sure to vote.

ALSO! I, Karagu, am now married to the most amazing girl on Endless-online; Eggiesamiri. I love her with all of my heart, wish us luck. <3

See you next time.

---Karagu

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make it sound like a good idea Kara. I might actually consider it.

Anonymous said...

How sweet >.<

Anonymous said...

Also, congrats!

Karagu said...

Thanks. ^^

Anonymous said...

Aww Kara that's sooooo Sweet! Ilove you too much..and I couldn't go a day without knowing that you will always be there for me
Luv yah lots <3 <3
Eggie <3

Anonymous said...

I just shrug when I get disconnected by those bored idiots. I log back in and life goes on. Although, I don't spend as much time in EO like I used to.

Just don't let the idiots get to your nerves, relax, its just a game.

Outrage and attention is what they thrive on, so if we refuse to acknowledge their existence (much like we do to "noobs" ) they'll eventually quit bothering us and find another way to piss people off, affording us a few hours, days or weeks of much needed peace.


WALL OF TEXT!!

O_O

LOL... gratz Eggeh! <3333

Anonymous said...

Cute. ^^

Anonymous said...

Uhm thanx Naoo <3 How r yah? I haven't seen you in like what...2 days :x Scary eh? well.....I think Im starting to like saying Uhm...So yeah....Uhm I kinda broke my keyboard in frustration...Kinda sad..My mum got angry at me for breaking it..and Yeah..Im dead.

Anonymous said...

You fool. She's mine wether you like it or not =|
And Kara is a girls name x]

Eggie said...

Hi HI Jelleh.
She would be no one Hiiii <3

Anonymous said...

Meh.To hell with eo. im sorta quitting

Anonymous said...

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Anonymous said...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Anonymous said...

@@@@@@@@

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaswdq

Anonymous said...

edwqq

Anonymous said...

geeteuhsrtsyhsr

Anonymous said...

getydddr556vc4 vhbg

Anonymous said...

iaeuoghuiowbrdipUG

Anonymous said...

EUIEH[G0E9HA[=09HWER09H[E

Anonymous said...

QWEAWERAWWWWWWWWWAEAWAQQ

Anonymous said...

REDRZ

Anonymous said...

Very good site karagu

Eggie said...

OMFG...IT"S VULT...IN AMOUNGST THE SPAMMAHS!